Tuesday, October 28, 2008

THEY FINALLY WON A BIG TEN GAME!!! That calls for celebration... lots of celebration. It's me and Mr Wonderful at the bar before the game. He wasn't hammered... just being lame.
Know idea what this guys story was but he only had one pant leg on his pants. And it was cold out. Really cold. Scarf and mitten cold.

Mr Wonderful is a HUGE Miller High Life fan. It's his favorite beer so this man has recently become his hero. Wendell just happened to be hanging out at bar we were at after the game. I took this picture because I love Mr Wonderful.


This is us in front of the Barry statue. It was even Mr Wonderful's idea. (Which surprised me and I got really excited he suggested it.) The drunk guy that took the picture wasn't real good at taking pictures but it's an ok picture. He's super cute so he makes any picture with him in it good.




This is me, my friends Amanda and Kim before the game. We were chilly. I was already getting sick and Amanda was really sick. However, we drank enough to forget about the illness and the freezing cold weather.



This is us again...
This past weekend I had a lot of fun. A LOT OF FUN. However, I got sick. So Sunday afternoon I spent on the couch while Mr Wonderful did my laundry. (Well, some of my laundry)
I am getting ready to move. I have to pack up my apartment in the next month and slowly start moving the crap North. I'm so excited to spend my nights with him. I'm so excited to lay in his arms at night while he whispers how much he loves me. I'm so excited to give him kisses in the morning. I'm so excited to do boring chores with someone who makes them bearable. I'm so excited to start the next chapter. This one will have a happy ending, I know it will.





No comments: