Thursday, June 25, 2009

I know I haven't been around much lately so here's a quick update...

We went to the Brewer game for Scott's birthday a few weeks ago and it was a blast. It was just him, his parents, and I. It wasn't a good game, they lost... which they have been doing a lot of lately... but it was still fun. Had a tasty hotdog and a couple beers. Gotta love the Brewers! A few days later my friend bought her first house. So the night before we decided it was a good idea to go out and celebrate. Boy were we wrong. We were both so hung over that we didn't get much done but shopping the day of her closing. She's been there for two weeks now I think and she's still painting. We really should have gotten more done that day. oops. Here's a picture of us with our friend Dave on the roof. yea, we climbed on a roof at like 3 am. Not the smartest three people you'll ever meet.
Father's Day weekend we went and watched my nephew play in a Little League tournament. I think his team ended up winning three games and losing two. Not bad. I was very proud of him. He has a lot of potential. Here he is in his uniform. He's so adorable.

That same night I had my 10 year class reunion. I graduated with a class of 30 people and i think 13 or so showed up. So I guess that's not too bad. A few people that had left before our senior year came back too which was cool. Scott came and I'm so glad he did. We always have so much fun. That night we stayed up until 5 am just talking. It was great.

Other then that I'm REALLY busy with school. I'm trying to get an A in my Chemistry class which has been proven to be so much harder then I first thought. I have a 94% in there and we're exactly half way through. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. We have one exam a week for the next three weeks so I have to stay on top of my homework and what not.
I guess that's about it.
Peace out my homeys!



No comments: