Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (tomorrow) MR WONDERFUL!!!!


Yup, the old man gets older tomorrow! I'm trying to make his birthday more then just another day... I mean seriously, if it weren't for his birthday, he'd never have been born and if he hadn't ever been born, I may have spent my entire life being a poopy face lonely fat chick! :)

Last weekend we went out in my hometown. We went home for a birthday party for our friend's boys. They were 5 and 2 and they are SOOO cute! Scott's best friend came from the "big city" and he enjoyed meeting real life cowboy Dave. haha Dave has been a good friend of mine for YEARS. We went to elementary school together. He now lives with my ex-husband but I would guess him and I talk more then he talks to his roommate. :) Here are the three of them in the bar. Yea, for some reason they were drinking 16 oz beers...

I gave him all his birthday gifts Sunday night. 1. I hate waiting to give people gifts. I like to give them out as soon as I buy them. I bought these over a span of two months so that I could actually afford them so I've been waiting a LONG time. 2. He needed some of them before his actual birthday.

I got him this sweet Moliter jersey.

And a matching Brewers hat and sweatshirt!

I also hot him a Ping golf hat that I just gave to him when he picked it out like a month ago. (He needed it to golf already this year, not my fault.) And I also got him a 50 min massage for tomorrow morning. I got him one for Valentine's Day and he LOVED it so I thought it would be a fun way to relax on his actual birthday. Tonight we're going to the Brewer game so he'll get to wear his new gear. Then he has off tomorrow and Friday so he has his massage tomorrow and a day full of laziness. Friday we're going to do some garden work, put together a deck chair we got like two months ago that's just sitting in the garage, test drive vehicles, and then go out to dinner. (We would go out on his actual birthday but he wants to lay around all day and he doesn't want to have to "get ready" for anything. haha Instead I'm going to grill steaks, make baked tators and get him a Dairy Queen birthday cake!)

I love birthdays and I love Scott. Pretty sweet weekend coming up.
On a scary note... I have my first chemistry exam tomorrow morning. I'll be up late at the game tonight and then I have my exam first thing tomorrow morning. Eek!

No comments: