Thursday, August 13, 2009

to my mr wonderful

i woke up this morning looking forward to the warmth of the sunshine.
tomorrow i'll wish it was winter.

i love beer, hot dogs, pizza and french fries.
nothing makes me happier then a glass of white wine and elegant seafood.

my favorite dates involve a night in cuddling on the couch.
eating out with the love of my life makes me smile for days.

some afternoons i find nothing more relaxing then a good book.
television and movies are my guilty pleasure.

doing a jig to eric church and george strait makes me giggle.
swaying to the acoustic guitar engulfs me in pride.

a night out in heals and low cut tops make me feel sexy.
i'm never more comfortable then when i'm lounging in sweats and a tshirt.

some days i'd prefer a gentle kiss and hug.
others it's hand holding.

everyday, i love you with all of my heart.
everyday, i know it's you i want to be with.
everyday, i feel completely me when i'm with you.
everyday, i spend with you is the best day of my life.

No comments: