Monday, May 21, 2007

he's busy


so my long lost friend has been found. i guess he's been working a lot. why he couldn't pick up the phone on his way to work is beyond me. but he's sorry and he's apologetic and i'm so happy to just know he's not mad at me.



this is t n i on his birthday. weird how we met. through his ex-girlfriend. i'm happy they dated though or i never would have met my best friend. can you imagine living life without a best friend. scary. (sure my sister is my other best friend... but you know what I mean.)

so anyway... i'm glad to have finally heard from him... i feel so much better. i guess i can go to cali a little less stressed and just look forward to next week when we're going to get together (hopefully) and catch up on the last month and a half. love ya t.

some friends truly are forever.

No comments: