Tuesday, May 1, 2007

oh my gosh. it's gonna be amazing. the sun, the pool, the fam. i can't wait for cali. i might die my hair blonde and start saying like after every sentence just to practice. i just wanna vay-kay. i'm me honestly. two months after cali is the big road trip to the beach with em, kate, rach, sara, belle, casey, and susan. it's gonna be amazing. fyi, i'm only bring swim suits and gym shorts and i plan on laying out all day and reading lots of books.

so yea other then the excitement of vacations my life pretty much goes like this...wake up, walk the dog, go to work. work, go home, cook, go to the gym, go to bed. yea in a nutshell that's it. how old am i?

this past weekend was a blast. i saw lots of old friends and drank too much and stayed out too late and got home well past 3am and loved every second of it. until sunday around 10 when i drug my butt outta bed. then i remembered why i choose to "grow up" just enough to know better. however, it was still a blast. i saw my fam and got to hang out with them for once instead of just seeing them for a breif second. i'm pretty lucky to have inlaws and parents that love me. dude we had HILL-billy Easter this weekend. They hid 600 easter eggs and a basket for everyone. we took 4 wheelers out to find them. yea, my inlaws are hickish but it was a blast and i loved every second of it. the top of my head is sunburnt but so worth it.

i think that's it. i'm such a random boring person but i can't help it. it's just what i do.

No comments: