Monday, May 21, 2007

long lost friend

i had/have a friend that was my best. first person i called when things were bad or when i couldn't stop laughing at things. our sense of humor was one in the same and the sarcasm in our tone ran too deep to prevent. sometimes we'd sit up talking about nothing for hours. this friend was my everything. then one day my friend went away. i'm not sure where this friend is or what happened. i call. no call back. i email. no response. for awhile i was afraid for the worst, or what i thought would be the worst and that health was a reason for the falling-of-the-face-of-the-earth. however, i have spoken to said friend's family and nope, not the case. there has never been an explanation or anything. honestly it went from discussing march madness nightly to nothing. now i think this is the worst. well the worst for me, but not as bad for my friend. for me though i lost a part of me. i wish i was respected enough to be given an answer. "I hate you because you laugh like a hyena." way better then giving me nothing. there was a point i was so upset about the treatment that i thought even if my friend asked for forgiveness "i've been busy, sorry" i wouldn't have accepted the apologies. but now i know that all they have to do is call and it'll be over and i'll forgive and we don't even have to discuss it. there's so much we've both missed out on. march was a long time ago. i miss you so much it's like eating green peppers and let me tell you, i hate those things. but i'd eat a million to have my friend back in my life again. i need that person i know i can count on and trust and that knows all about me and doesn't judge. but i guess at some point the judgement started and i don't know how to make it stop.

please just come back.

No comments: