Monday, December 31, 2007

Little kids in my life...

So recently I've gotten this uncontrollable urge to have a baby. It just seems like a good idea for soem reason. Look at the kids in my life... no wonder I want one!

This is Savanah and my neice, Gracie, having a snack together. Gracie is almost 2 and enjoying an oreo cakster... this was before I gave her Pringles, diet Mt. Dew, and a cookie. Gosh her mother must love me.

Tanne is in love with my dog... no really he makes out with her. He got to spend the night and just thought it was the coolest thing in the world he got to sleep with savanah. Little does he know, that's because he's covered up with her favorite blanket. I might have planned it that way.
This is probably the best picture I've got of Tanner awake, with the dog. Usually they are wrestling or chasing each other. Savanah is getting good at making Tanner leave her alone though . She'll play for awhile and then she plays dead, he gets bored easily.




No comments: