Monday, November 24, 2008

the end of the season...

This is what I woke up to. I love it! Here is my new home covered in snow. Life in Sheboygan... winter style.
This last weekend was the last Badger game of the season. They are still bowl eligible but since they only beat Cal Poly by one in OT, I'm sure it'll be a bowl that few will see, (I probably will though) because it'll be on while most people are at work.
We did the normal tailgating for a bit and then met up with some friends at the bar. I got to meet Mr Wonderful's childhood friend Casey and his wife Sue. (Or if you've had a little too much to drink and are trying to put her name in your cell phone, she becomes Sure.) They were great...

I also got to spend the afternoon with two of my best-est. This is Abster and Melissa. They worked with me a VK and that's how I met them, however, I like to think our friendship will last for many more years. I miss not seeing them everyday but meeting up with them this weekend was like we hadn't missed a beat. It was great! Abster met us at the bar with shots in hand... I mean really... THAT'S a good friend.


And here are Mr Wonderful and I at the last Badger game of the season. We had a lot of fun and there were moments all day long that I was reminded how lucky I am to have him in my life. He makes me laugh. He takes care of me. He is honest and caring. Above all, he loves me more then I deserve. Thanks duder.






No comments: