Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sitting at home alone all day isn't always the most exciting of times. So I look to Percy for entertainment. I was sitting at the computer looking for jobs this morning when I heard her making a lot of noise in the hallway.

I have some work shirts hung up that need to get ironed and all of a sudden I see a tail poke out from underneath. She was having the best time hidden in those shirts. She loudly played for about 15 mins.
I noticed it was getting quiet so I went back out to look and this is what I saw.

She has now been napping in that position for a good half hour.
This my friends is why I have chosen to ignore the ironing for the last 3 weeks. Well that and I'm deathly afraid of burning his clothes so I'm hoping if I forget long enough, he'll just do it. I doubt it but a girl can dream, right?


No comments: