Thursday, February 12, 2009

i haven't gone mia or into a deep cheese induced coma. just enjoying the 50 degree weather in the middle of Feb! The other day I took a walk downtown and eventually made my way to the lake. here i am chilling on a park bench enjoying the views.
if i lived here i could enjoy the views all the time. i think this is my new favorite house ever. seriously. it overlooks lake michigan. there is a huge beach right in front of it. all you have to do is walk down the stairs and cross the street. it's perfect. and it's beautiful. i want to see the inside. do you think they'll give me a tour?

the ducks were out in full force. it was a great site.


scott and i have been home a ton lately. between birthdays (mine, my sister's, scott's sister's, scott's mom's, my nephews), my parents anniversary, and wedding planning (not ours... but his oldest sister and my youngest sister are both getting married in the next year) we seem to find lots of reasons to make the almost 2 hour trip home.
this picture is of my nephew who turns 9 today! Happy Birthday Ryno! Or as scott calls him "All Star" (ryno calls scott Dawg... it's a cute little thing they have going.)
this weekend we're staying home! all weekend. saturday i have a surprise planned for scott at 10 am. all he knows is it's in sheboygan and it's at 10. that's all i can say because i'm 99% sure he doesn't read this but just in case, i don't want to ruin it. then we're going to do lunch and maybe rent some movies. otherwise we might have a wii fest. we'll see. either way it'll be me and the man i love all weekend. it'll be perfect.

No comments: