Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Random...

i feel like my posts have all been so negative lately. what a drag. i'm in the mood for a "get to know jessica" post.

my favorite burger topping is blue cheese crumble

i love stripes and polka dots but 90% of my shirts are solid colors

basketball is my favorite sport but i get sucked in by football and baseball too

i can watch jon & kate plus 8 all day. oh and real housewives of "Insert Area Here". my favorite funny sitcoms that are on right now are big bang theory and how i met your mother.

my ambitions are hidden by laziness. i'd love to be a realtor or writer but i'm so gosh darn lazy.

i love scott because he makes me laugh. and he doesn't get angry when i brush his kisses off when unc is playing.

cooking is a huge passion of mine but i'm so not good at it. and baking? are you kidding? no way. but gosh i love trying.

my sisters get annoyed at how forgetful and unreliable i am.

garlic chicken pizza is god-like

i don't mind silence. sometimes i crave it.

missing my old friends makes me want to move far far away so that i have an excuse when i don't make a better effort at seeing them

moving to arizona or joining the peace corp/missionary type work really would be right up my alley.

i want to have babies but i don't know if i want to get married.



ok so that's a little bit about me. i was supposed to go to the bank, store, and pick up scott's old man pills this morning so i should get moving. it's 10 am already, not a ton of morning left!

No comments: