Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I have been doing more then just watching a dog sleep lately...

I've been diligently taking care of flowers. I HAVE NO GREEN THUMB! Do not for one second thing that I do. However, there are so many BEAUTIFUL gardens in the yard that Mr Wonderful and I decided this year we were going to do our best to care for them. (Last year, we didn't do much to them.) So last fall we planted tulips. Don't they look wonderful? Oh and we bought ourselves a new grill. Now we have a pretty red gas grill on our deck. It's like having flowers out... you can just sit and stare at it. No, we really do use it. Quite often actually. I love cooking a grill because there is practically NO CLEAN UP. Last night we have this cheesy sausage ring bologna wanna be thing and fried tators and onions in aluminum foil. AMAZING. Oh and we had salads but that doesn't require cooking anyway. All I had to do was throw our plates and stuff in the dishwasher and presto wham-o... a clean kitchen.
Not sure if I mentioned this but a few weekends ago we had my sister's 2nd bachelorette party. (That first was last Nov in VEGAS!) These are the last 5 standing. my sister is in the bright orange. The one in the polka dots is our cousins Sara, she's not in the wedding. The other three are me, cousin Ashley, and joey's cousin, Dana. The three of us ARE in the wedding.



Here's the entire group that went out for dinner at Pedro's, Pedro's Making Mexican... (You must sing that while you read it... it's the rule.)
The wedding is this coming weekend... only like 4ish days away! I can't wait!!!
Big weekend coming up. Friday we're getting pedi's and mani's. Then rehearsal and a cook out following at the park. Then Saturday is the big day... (I really need to write or at least think about the speech, being maid of honor is so hard). Sunday my friend is having a cancer benefit. She's 27 and has Stage III Breast Cancer. She's by far one of the most upbeat inspiring person I've ever in my entire life met. She's amazing. Anyway, we have that. Then Monday we have to get the cat from Scott's rents home and come back to dried out weeping flowers that will need my utmost attention.
whew... looking forward to what's to come...


No comments: