Wednesday, August 6, 2008

i honestly feel like bawling my eyes out right now.

i miss my dog. chris bought our house from me so savanah lives in her home with chris. she has a big yard and big house and is free to do as she pleases there.

but i want her. i can't, i live in a no dog apartment that's tiny so even if i could, it would be mean to her.

i just want to take care of her. yea, dogs are a lot of work but they are so rewarding. i love those big brown eyes and how excited she gets when she sees someone new. i love watching her play catch. the dog can jump too. man can she jump. and she's good with kids. she's aggressive, she'll lick and she jumps and she gets out of control but she just loves kids. i think it's the snotty faces that get her wound up.

she's a good dog. she's sad though. i think she misses me. honestly. i think she misses out couch cuddling and our early morning walks and our evenings outside. chris is trying. he's doing an ok job i think but he's busy. he's trying to have a social life, take care of a big house, and a dog all on his own. he's trying. he really is. but he can't ever be mommy. he can't ever take my place.

i miss my dog.

No comments: