Thursday, August 28, 2008

My princess Savanah is sick. Really really sick. If anyone knows what this means please tell me:

Her ALT number is high, at 929. I guess that's something to do with her liver.
her bilirueben is not normal.
she is severly dehydrated
she has an odd pattern in the cranial colon

to me, that just means she's sick
she's staying at the vet clinic tonight.
this morning they told me she wouldn't make it home, ever. to come say goodbye.
but she's pulling through.
i hope she makes it.
i love her so much. i can't handle this.
i've never felt so helpless.
she's my baby.
my everything.
i ditched her when she needed me most.
i feel like if i had just taken the crappy apartment and let her live with me, i could have prevented this.
she needs to pull through.

i'm scared she won't.

No comments: