Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Weekend update

I haven't posted pictures this week and I love pictures. Here's a couple from last weekend...

FRIDAY:
Mr wonderful challenged some kids at this game... needless to say after like 8 hours of drinking and golfing, he lost.
This was also Friday... this is my little cuz. He's pretty much a 5 year old soccer prodigy.SATURDAY:
We went to a family wedding... my cousin got married. Here's a picture of me and my two sisters... the shortest is the oldest, tallest is the youngest. Oldest has blonde hair, youngest has dark hair. I'm pretty much meant to be in the middle. And here are pictures of me with each of my nephews and my niece. this is the little devil child. the youngest. those big brown eyes and that smile help him get away with pretty much everything.
And this was my date for the wedding. She's the oldest. Soon to be 12, in like 4ish days actually. She got a cell phone for her birthday. Lucky little kid. Love her... she's such a good kid. Running cross country this year and plays basketball all winter/summer. She's good too.
And then there's this little man. He's the middle child. Like me. Like me, he's got an attitude that can change at the drop of a hat. He's the family comedian and he loves sports and video games. Gosh, never knew how much him and I really have in common! Good kid.
SUNDAY:
I went shopping with my mom and sisters. (And the kids) This isn't something I normally do. If you've read any of this blog you know that I'm not always completely comfortable around my family. This day, for the most part, was a lot of fun though. Yes my little sister is touching her butt... she knew I was taking a picture. And can you see the devil nephew being carried/hauled away? That's T-bird for you.
I volunteered to sit in the way back of the mini van. (I hate mini vans for the record) I only did this because my rents have a two screen van for one and for two... these two kids crack me up! We were watching Alvin and the Chipmunks and the little one in the middle sings, says the lines before they do, and laughs before the punch lines. I love it.Overall I had a good weekend. I'm looking forward to this coming weekend. Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures. Planning on going out, hitting up the Farmer's Market, maybe dinner and movie, bowling, brunch... a fun staying close to home weekend!




No comments: