Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Whoa horsey!!!

I would like life to slow down... just a little bit.

The job/moving debate.

it's been agreed that i'll find a job first. if that's with mr. wonderful so be it. if it's an hour and a half from mr.wonderful so be it. then i got a job offer-ish. i'm in the final stages of interviewing with a company. it would be a promotion. more money. more responsibility. more set hours. more people my age to work with. new company. it's on the other side of town- about 45 mins away. it's a lot of pressure. i feel like i'd be setting myself up for failure. it's not what i want to do. but it would be a job. it would be staying in madtown and continuing our long distance relationship. it's not what i want. but a part of me feels like i have to take it. like i have to in order to not push my relationship along before it's ready. i'm so scared that whatever decision i make, i will soon think is a mistake.



on a lighter note. i spent the weekend with friends. i spent the night with some girlfriends and we got up at 4am to go craft shopping. this isn't just normal craft shopping, this is the Warrens Cranberry Festival.




If you don't like people, don't come to Cranberry Festival. We like people. We had a blast.



This is me with my friends Amanda, Jamie, and Melissa. I don't remember the last time I laughed as hard as I did Saturday with these girls. We were going on next to no sleep and we were shopping and we were all together. It was the perfect mix for a good day.



If you don't like walking, don't go to Cranberry Festival. We tried to avoid the HUGE crowd on all the main roads so we took this side street. However, it was one giant hill after another. Not sure if it was the best route, but it did avoid the crowds. After a hard day of shopping we went to a place that welcomed us with this. No we're not in Texas. But we went to cowboy heaven. It was fun. We continued the laughs and gossipping and the ridiculousness well into the evening. Ok so it was only like 6pm but remember, we'd been up since 4am!

As much as I love a cold beer... I decided Root Beer was a better idea. Gosh was it GOOD! I love me some root beer.

Mostly because I'm irresponsible... I decided a real beer was in order though for Saturday night. So I met up with some friends. This is my cousin and his girlfriend. They are super fun. We shared a couple beers together Saturday.

This is mr.wonderful and his brother in law. i'm not really sure what was going on but there was money, man-boobs, and some beer. i'm pretty sure it was ugly. (This was the first time i've seen/talked to "brother in law" in many many months... since sister started hating me. i miss him. we have been friends for YEARS!)mr.wonderful was not all about getting his picture taken with me. he doesn't love me. just kidding. he does.i have no idea what this was all about but they really wanted me to take this picture and it makes me laugh. that's my old neighbor, old classmate, and still my friend. mr.wonderful calls him the wee little man. he is pretty little.

monday i took a booze cruise with my team at work... or my old team i guess... around the lake. this was the view for most of the night. pretty nice. the food was really good, they had spotted cow, and i wasn't sitting home alone, so that was all good. i enjoyed myself. i think everyone else did too. in fact i over heard one gentleman claim he might have been slightly hungover this morning. that's a good work outing.

No comments: